On December 10th, 2019 Teamsters Joint Council No. 25 honored the names of those Officers, Staff, Members and Important Individuals who have passed away in the preceding year. These are individuals who dedicated their lives to the cause of helping the Teamsters and all working people. Teamsters Joint Council Executive Director Mike DiGrazia and Drummer Michael Folker, Member of the Chicago Federation of Musicians Local Union No. 10-208, called the roll one last time for our dear friends.
- William D. Hancock, Beloved Father of Terrence J. Hancock and Loyal International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 134 Member for 68 Years
- Anthony “Tony” Judge, Former Secretary-Treasurer of Teamsters Local 706 and Former President of Teamsters Joint Council 25
- Roger Allen, Business Agent of Teamsters Local 142
- Gerald William Hall, Jr., Beloved Father of Terry Gleason and Father-In-Law of Keith E. Gleason of Teamsters Local 627
- Eric Smith, Local 700 Member of the City of Chicago’s Aviation Department at O’Hare Airport (Smith was hit and killed by a drunk driver December 6th 2019)
- Mark Sredzinski, Former Joint Council 25 Organizer and Local 710 Member
- Albert Peterson, Former Trustee and Local 722 Member
- Rozella Garrett, Former President of Teamsters Local 743 Retiree Club
Teamsters Joint Council 25 thanks these men and women for their years of service and sacrifice.